Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nope

T-Daddy recounted the following story to me this morning.

Last
night, during the 2nd of the 3Bs (bath, books, bed), T-Daddy and CiBaby were reading My First Word Board Book. When they got to the "ear," T-Daddy asked her where her ear was. (Notice, we always use the singular?) CiBaby reaches up to her right ear, then she reaches up the left side of her head to declare, "Nope!"

2 comments:

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

Rena I love that while this could be a very sensitive topic you make it lighthearted and even sort of funny. You're fantastic! Lexa will undoubtedly inherit the ability to laugh at herself which will make her a better person. Well done Rena!

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I was just going to say almost exactly what Karen said. I was watching a show about the Dali Lama and how he laughs at human folly despite it's detriment to his life and his religion. What an admirable quality. You have yourself a little Buddist Monk, there, don't you?