Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

What a great day to end* an awesome summer.

First off, I got to sleep in! Woohoooo! 8:00 AM baby.

Second, Goodwill had 50% off (almost) everything so we are in winter time fun at the CzaMama house!

Third, and really foremost, we spend a very fun and exciting** evening with some of our best friends...the Kippsters.






Our dinner was so delightful (plus the beers and mojitos, minus the screaming). Grilled herbed whole chicken, green beans, tomato salad, corn on the cob, garlic bread and watermelon. So good and fresh.

Cheers to all, and to all a good school year!

*Summer doesn't technically end until Sept 22nd, but really, the summer fun is over.
**CiBaby is so excited she can't fall asleep. ugh.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Looks like an awesome Labor Day celebration! BTW, how did you pull off sleeping until 8AM? I'm in awe of you.

CzaMama said...

T got up with L! She thought 6AM was an appropriate time, not hardly. lol

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! It is always better minus the screaming.

China Pattern said...

I hope you had an enjoyable Labor Day. 8:00 A.M. is late for me, too. Our cats come in by turns to wake me up to feed them. Only by determined perseverence can I remain abed till then! LOL