Friday, September 26, 2008

Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruíz y Picasso

Otherwise know by his friends as Pablo Picasso.

Our little Picasso was caught in the act...again.



Do you see the boldness of her strokes? Her use of color?* Her eye for a space that was apparently in need of some snazzing up? I mean really, how does one punish an obvious love of all things artistic??? She sings, she dances, she...draws. Oh, and she cleans it up without a fuss.

*She got black AND green in before I realized what she was doing around the corner.

3 comments:

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

No worries - just hang a frame around it! Too cute. : )

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

She is so dang adorable. How could you be mad at that face? And in that cute little dress? So, is that by your door or where exactly do I find this original CiBaby?

CzaMama said...

Yep, by the back door. We were able to get the black off with a wet rag (must be a "washable" crayon), but I think the green is going to need a Mr. Clean eraser.

I know...I couldn't be mad, she's too cute.