...so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Monday was a crazy busy, but really fun, day!
We got a bit of a late start because CiBaby slept in until almost 8AM. Woot! After a quick breakfast we ran to a local park for a playdate with some new friends.
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Monday was a crazy busy, but really fun, day!
We got a bit of a late start because CiBaby slept in until almost 8AM. Woot! After a quick breakfast we ran to a local park for a playdate with some new friends.
After a bit of a CiBaby energy drain, we went to the light rail station where the "Ding Ding" whisked us downtown to meet up with T-Daddy. We went to an open house for an emergency daycare service T-Daddy's company has a contract. It was awesome! Very secure, affordable, beautiful setting and low teacher to child ratios. We are allowed 20 visits at $20 each per year.
Then we went out for lunch were the DipQueen basically ate salsa, straight.
Once we got home we played in the yard and I was able to get some plants out of the grown and into containers for a couple of plant sales and swaps that I'm participating in this coming weekend. As always, CiBaby was a HUGE help. I don't know how I ever gardened without her. She is my container carrier and loves to scoop the soil...all over the place.
After our adventures in gardening and a snack, I went to a sushi making class! It was SO much fun. We only did rolls, but I love those. There were tons of ingredients to make our own creations. I brought many completed rolls home and a lot of unused ingredients. I will definitely be making a lot of sushi this summer...anyone interested?


2 comments:
You should have a chat with my Patrick, he's the sushi maker around here....the secret is in the rice!
What a cool day! A cooking class to boot!
Post a Comment