Thank goodness I have a good crop of volunteer plants this year as my seed starting was in the “sad to pathetic” range. With starting a bit too late, leaving on vacation and T-Daddy forgetting to water the seedlings, they were a bit set back.
and you've got to love those flowers that just "show up"
The volunteer relocation project…
I thought they might enjoy a "garden view"
It’s a good thing my 1 new item to start by seed, onions, is actually making it (most of my new varieties are doing okay)! Otherwise I would be useless to The Growing Challenge. I have a couple tomatoes that made it (Black from Tula and Long Tom). They’re still pretty small, but I think they’ll pull through.
Our grapes are filling in by the bunch loads.
And our raspberries have started their first give for the season. Who knew when T-Daddy and I planted these several years ago that we would have our very own fruit bat! CiBaby doesn’t seem to like that at all (can you tell by the pictures?!). Just wait until the blueberries start producing! oy


2 comments:
Can you save my tomato plant? I kept forgetting to get bigger sticks for it. Now it looks like it's been drinking and is using the window in the porch for support! Oops. It's still growing & green though.
What can I say, I have a green thumb with brown edges.
I think it'll be okay Ang. I have some bigger sticks if you need them.
You may have a green and brown thumb, but we still love ya!
Post a Comment