The Great Debate.
I know some parents don't let their children drink juice, we do (watered down), but that's not the debate I speak of today.
Generally at meal time we try to get CiBaby to drink milk and other times she can have juice if she chooses, within reason. It's not that she doesn't like milk, she just prefers juice...she is our little fruit bat, you know. Anyway, this morning is no different, with one exception.
CiBaby to me: "Milk?"
Me: "Sure honey, let's dump out the milk from last night, it's yucky." (I missed that cup in the clean-up)
CiBaby: "Yuck!" (she loves to say "yuck," very emphatically)
Me: I cleaned up the cup, refilled it with milk and handed it to CiBaby.
CiBaby: "Milk?"
Me: "Yes honey, it's milk."
CiBaby: "Juice?"
Me: "No, it's milk. Let's have milk this morning. We'll have juice later when we go to the Dragon Festival."
CiBaby: "No, juice!" (she's never put the two together...nor do I recall her saying "no.")
Sigh, it's started...greaaaaaaaat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment