The Dragon Boat races...
Cultural performances...
(I have a video of CiBaby watching the Taiko drums and doing a little jammin', but the file is too large to post...too bad, because it's so cute! If someone knows how to post a larger file, please let me know :-)
Mom and daughter tattooing...appropriate symbol, don't you think?
Family and friends*...
(CiBaby's little swinging buddy)
We went both days and it produced one very tired CiBaby**.
*For some reason I missed getting pictures of Grams and our friends J & O, sorry! And unfortunately T-Daddy wasn't able to be with us this year...the Navy had other plans for him.
**CzaMama is beat herself, goodnight!


4 comments:
How precious is SHE? She's gotten SO BIG! I love the attitude.... just wait until she tells you that you've ruined her social life. Or that you're embarrassing her in front of her friends (what? like a middle-aged, overweight white woman can't do a Fergie impersonation every so often?)
Wow, Miss Ci is growing up and is so cute!! Looks like you had a fantastic time. No wonder you were both zonked at the end of the two days!
She is getting big, isn't she?!?!
MM, I'm not looking forward to that...at all. :-( I'm sure you did an awesome impersonation of Fergie...those young ladies are just wacked.
J9, next year I'm thinking I might actually row for one of the teams! Probably the Families with Children from China.
I was so sad to miss that. It looks absolutely awesome. We ended up biking to that park when we all got back to town and watched the clean up. Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment