Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's celebrate!

Yesterday was definitely a celebration!

First off, T-Daddy came home!!! He'd been gone for over 2 weeks on active training for the Navy Reserves. Thankfully this time he stayed stateside. To say CiBaby and I were excited to see him is an understatement.

Second...CiBaby attended her first friends birthday party!* Her little buddy Aid just turned 2 as well. All of her favs were there...food, friends, food, cake, ice cream**, juice, swings, presents, Da-eeeee!, Mom!, and did I mention food? It was a great time for everyone. In my elation of the day I forgot the camera...but imagine this. CiBaby came all decked out in her party clothes. Red Elmo t-shirt and jean skort, she was dressed to kill. And she would have fit the birthday theme had it not changed from Elmo to Thomas, but what are you going to do? Toddlers change there mind faster than even women.

*We have another party coming up this next weekend that we're super excited for. Her crazy buddy I (wet t-shirt girl) is turning 2 also.
**Lactose free Breyers - so yummy! Thanks for thinking of us K!!!

(Music to blog by: Celebration sung by Strawberry Shortcake - I had to do it. I listened to this all of the time when I was a little girl...gotta love that sassy redhead!)

2 comments:

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

I wanted Elmo SO bad. I felt like a pushy mom in the store..."Don't you want Elmo?" Aid: "Choo Choo" Me: "Are you sure look at all of the cute Elmo stuff?" Aid..."No no...choo choo!"

AHHHH....fine. I guess it is your birthday!!!

Thank you so much for coming!

Anonymous said...

It might be a sign of some nuerosis but I used to love smelling my little plastic Strawberry Shortcake!