Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Water water everywhere...

We read that book almost every night in the tub. It's one of those bathtub books, don't worry, another board book didn't go swimming.

No, the water I speak of was actually outside. Since T-Daddy left for his two weeks of defending the country (you feel safer, right?) I hadn't watered...it rained but then it was hot and I just didn't have the time, or memory capacity. Finally last night I remembered to turn on the water in the back garden...but I forgot to turn it off...until 5:50 AM this morning!

Yep, I pulled a T-Daddy (he did the same thing about a month ago). The back garden is well watered now, as is the inside of the garage floor. blah. Of course I discovered that not long before a group of lovely ladies and their crews came over for a morning of eating, gabbing and present opening. Oh well, what are you gonna do...off to open the side door and dry up the joint!

No comments: