I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to know the answer to this quiz.
Your quiz score makes you: Zen Mom (ha!)
How do you do it? Even when explosions are all around, you are able to take a deep cleansing breath and chant your mantra "this too shall pass." You are a calming influence on your kids in a hectic world.
Well, what do you know, I'm not a slacker! What kind of mom* are you?
*Dads can also take this quiz.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I'm apparently Zen too. rotflmao... yeah, that's me.
I'm a Smarty Pants Mom. I'm not quite sure how to take that.
I'm a smarty pants mom too...hmmm....
I'm pretty in the city mom!!! Is it sick and wrong that that actually gave me a little self esteem boost?? LOL.
Zen Mom?? Wow. I'll take it though.
I'm a Smarty Pants Mom too! Huh. Who knew?? :)
I'm a Zen Mom!
I am in the lotus pose right now!
I'm a Bring It On Mom...apparantly I rule the world with peanut butter, duct tape & love!
I'm a Smarty Pants Mom. No shocker there. What does owning your own home have to do with what kind of mom you are? Hmmm....
Post a Comment