Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Did you know...

that blueberries will turn your (or your small child's) poop almost black?!?! No? Neither did I!

I knew beets could put the fear of death into you, until you remember..."oh yeah, we had beets last night." And I knew if you eat a healthy helping of greens...well, you know what I mean.

I never guessed blueberries.

*There's always fun "surprises" while changing diapers.

5 comments:

China Pattern said...

Then there was the time the coconut macaroons got my daughter kicked out of day care for having "worms." True story.

CzaMama said...

Whoa! I'll have to remember that! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that sand is an intestinal exfoliant & also comes back out the way it went in!

Katerina said...

Oh I love the suprise of poop. You sometimes forget what your child ate and then well there it is.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I knew! Or should I say I learned the hard way. : ) Maeve is addicted to blueberries, so we're used to it now. But it's a fun game when she's with a babysitter!