This weekend is the annual block party put on by our neighborhood business association where you can find some great music, nice (and some not so nice) arts and crafts, good food and loads of people.
This is our first year where we actually paid attention to the children's activities, and since it's not far away, and I'm looking for things to keep CiBaby and I occupied while T-Daddy is gone and everyone is busy, we strolled on down...Min and all.

This is our first year where we actually paid attention to the children's activities, and since it's not far away, and I'm looking for things to keep CiBaby and I occupied while T-Daddy is gone and everyone is busy, we strolled on down...Min and all.
Our first, and basically only stop today was the petting zoo. There was a lot of different types of goats (we fed some), a baby pot bellied pig, a baby zebra (I felt so bad for the zebra, he seemed so scared...poor little thing), bunnies, some funky chickens and a few other animals. CiBaby didn't quite know what to do, but she loved looking at them...from afar.
And this guy, well what can I say, I had to photograph him. The first picture is from last weekend at the Dragon Festival and the second is from today. The two events, although in the same city, are completely across town from each other!
We're going to go back again either tonight and/or tomorrow to see more.
(Music to blog by: Shout (from Animal House soundtrack) by Otis Day & The Knights)
(Music to blog by: Shout (from Animal House soundtrack) by Otis Day & The Knights)


4 comments:
It looks like Munchkin Girl liked some of the smaller animals.
T
Yeah, as long as they couldn't touch her, or lick her, or look at her. LOL
She's gotta teach Corbin about animal precautions. If animals make eye contact with him it's like an invitation for a Monkey Attack!
Sure! You'll just have to hang around town a bit longer. :-) I don't think that can be accomplished in the next...I don't even want to count them.
Post a Comment